10 Reasons you should consider investing in a PEAK PERFORMANCE Precision Tune-Up & Professional Maintenance Agreement
1. Fewer expensive repairs and inconvenient breakdowns.
Professional maintenance results in fewer and less costly repairs.
2. Quick response to your call for service.
As a Peak Performance customer, you are given priority status over other callers.
3. Discounted repairs.
You will receive a discount of 15% on BOTH parts and labor, should your system require any repairs.
4. Never be charged overtime rates again!
As one of our preferred customers, you will not be charged overtime, should a repair be necessary after normal working hours.
5. 24 Hour service available 7 days a week.
Your comfort is our top priority, and we will be there when you need us.
6. Extended Equipment Life.
It is a proven fact that regularly scheduled professional maintenance will enhance the lifetime of your HVAC equipment.
7. Lower utility costs.
Our Peak Performance Tune-Up’s keeps your equipment running efficiently, which will reduce operating costs, and save you money each & every month.
8. Improved Dehumidification.
Equipment with dirty coils or filters can lose as much as 40% of their capacity, which can lead to a lack of proper dehumidification.
9. Improved Health.
A clean system is a healthy system. Professional maintenance will keep your system clean.
10. Improved Safety.
As a part of our Peak Performance Tune-Up, we check all factory safety controls and switches, as well as check for frayed and loose wires, which greatly reduces the chance of an electrical short or fire.
OUR EXCLUSIVE PRECISION AIR-CONDITIONING TUNE-UP PROCEDURE INCLUDES, AS NEEDED:
1. Chemically clean and thoroughly wash condenser coil(s).
2. Thoroughly clean or replace standard air filter(s).
3. Wash and level condensing unit for proper motor and bearing wear.
4. Lubricate motor and fan bearings as well as other moving parts as necessary.
5. Clean and inspect evaporator coil and drain pain when readily accessible.
6. Clean and inspect condensate drain lines and fittings.
7. Clean, level and calibrate thermostat.
8. Adjust and thoroughly clean blower motor and fan assembly as needed.
9. Inspect, tighten and test all electrical connections. This includes disconnect switch.
10. Inspect all cooling system electrical wires, connectors and terminals.
11. Test system starting and running capacitors.
12. Test all controls, switches, relays, transformers, contactors, motors and fans.
13. Measure starting and running amperes, line voltage and control voltage.
14. Test system starting capabilities.
15. Test system for proper air-flow and air delivery.
16. Inspect and adjust all safety controls.
17. Monitor refrigerant (Freon) pressures and temperatures.
18. Test and record super-hear and sub-cooling. Compare with factory specifications.
19. Adjust Freon metering control device per factory/manufacturer recommendations.
20. Test and measure air conditioning system for proper production and capacity.
21. Monitor fan motors and compresser operating temperatures.
22. Apply weather resistant protective coating to the outside unit. (Condensor)
23. Complete and present full written report and make any necessary recommendations.