Frequently Asked Questions
Pompano Beach HVAC Systems & Services
At GMC Air Conditioning Services, LLC, we always strive to answer each one of our customers' questions. Below, we have compiled a list of our most commonly asked questions.
If you do not see the answer to your question below, do not hesitate to contact us to get the answers you need. You can reach us at (954) 266-0750!
What kinds of services do you offer?
We offer a wide range of services including the following:
- Preventative maintenance agreements
- Duct replacement and repair
- Mitsubishi duct-free air conditioning
- High-efficiency replacements
- Building automation systems
- Cooling tower repairs and replacements
- Indoor air quality solutions
- Air duct replacements
- Air filters including hard-to-find sizes
How often should I be servicing my systems?
Maintaining your HVAC systems is imperative for the comfort and health of your family. Most experts advise that you get your air filter cleaned / replaced according to the manufacturer's instructions and that you get your HVAC systems cleaned thoroughly twice a year, before the summer and winter seasons.
Commercial systems require customized maintenance. Call us request an estimate specific to your needs.
What is a preventative maintenance agreement? Do I need one?Our preventative maintenance agreement offers our customers the best: from discounted parts and labor to never being charged for overtime rates to regular tune-ups. We also give you priority status and make ourselves available 24/7.
Why should I choose GMC Air Conditioning Services, LLC?
At GMC Air Conditioning Services, LLC, we are proud to set ourselves apart as a leader in the industry. There are many characteristics that set us apart from our peers and these include:
- We have 30+ years of experience in the industry.
- We have a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.
- We are honest and reliable.
- Our technicians are NATE certified.
- We are Carrier® factory authorized dealer.
- We have received great customer reviews, including being called "knowledgeable, fast, professional, and always going the extra mile."
- Our technicians are fluent in English and Spanish.
- We are fully licensed and insured.
- All of our employees are drug tested and have completed a criminal background check.
- We are your air conditioning experts.
Do you offer free estimates?
We offer free quotes on new equipment with custom options for your home and budget, as well as free second opinions on cooling problems. We also offer up-front pricing for repairs and we will explain the job before any work has begun. We are proud to make high-quality HVAC services affordable.